Sunday, April 21, 2013

FOREST ST.


I was driving down Forest St. toward Rt. 1, north, this was several years ago when all my targeting  first started.  Off Forest St. is one street, Farmers Rd,  coming in from the  left.

A pick up truck pulled out in front of me abruptly and I had to brake,I was not going terribly fast, but I still had to brake as he was going terribly slow.

Unknown to me, a pick up truck was behind me also, the first truck was to slow me down and position me for the pulse.  I was shot through the back and  it hit my sternum, bounced off, hit my right clavicle and seemed to lodge in the back of my throat.

I pulled over, only then realizing about the second pick up as it drove away,,and watched them slowly drive off. I thought I was dead, yet I was still sitting up and I could see,and still hear sounds, and was amazed that there was no blood. I kept looking at my hand looking for the tons of blood that I knew was yet to come. None came.  I sat there a while expecting to be dead and nothing happened, I did not know what to do or who to call,  stunned, I was totally stunned,  what else was I to do?   I just continued blindly with my day.

I still do not know what was done or why, an implant of some kind?  I know certain pulses seek out my throat, a constant in my harrassment.  As the one that just hit me coming from Cherie's house across the street,long distance, person specific is the signatures of these devices.

It's hard to tell the direction sometimes, but this one I saw fly across the room,just a slight disturbance  of the air, but then the tell tale certifiable click as it hits the back of my throat.

I know someone blames me for Torigians death by throat cancer, is this payback? Or a reminder? Or not related at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment