Monday, June 24, 2013

BIOMETRICS


BIOMETRICS

I think biometrics is indeed a reality but , from my experience I think some of these devices can latch onto you without reading your biometrics,,, and they CAN latch on to you, I have had them do that to my head many many times as I walked, and in my apt. etc.    it is a pressure  you feel and it can be unlatched if you jerk your neck you can feel the disengagement as it snaps, this happened when I was  stuck me in the hospital,,, I used to walk at night  for exercise in the hall, and they tried to latch onto me as I did  this. I could feel the pressure and avoided it. Almost felt like a giant hand reaching out to grab one...That I believe was not biometric. 

As I have said before these assholes have developed a force field,,, it feels as if you are in the middle of a magnetic field, as when the same ends of magnets are tried to push together. It feels like this , it pushes against you, and this is what I think was used to throw me downstairs and snap my ankle.

But when I flew from San Francisco to Boston,this was punishment for what I had done to the perp on my flight from San Diego to San Francisco,,please go back and read previous posts about my flight. I will not repeat here.

My tormentor , a Indian man from India, had a laptop,he had a child and woman with him,I think he had biometrics, something he used effected me,,, AND NO OTHER  PASSENGER ON THAT FLIGHT, THAT I COULD SEE IN MY AREA WAS EFFECTED. I GOT UP AND LOOKED PRECISELY AROUND TO SEE IF ANYONE ELSE WAS ILL, AND NO ONE WAS.

No one else appeared or I saw was ill.

 I on the other hand was turned to Jello and my DS (death squad) sat on the left aisle  and several rows behind me, he had a laptop, what he did with that I know not. I got up on purpose to see where this assault was coming from and went to the ladies room  to check out who and where. I stayed in the ladies room a long time,I do not remember if relief was there.

His family occupied the row he was on, so no one else could really see what he was doing. Mentally I was a mess, I could not say at this time if it was a physical pain or a mental attitude he imposed. i know  I was crying silently and leaned against the window to disguise my face and how bad I felt. I stayed that way for all of the trip east. I do not remember if I ate.

I know the perps have made me severely depressed many times. I have never in my natural state ever been that depressed, it was unknown to me... that is why I think it was imposed.. My nature does not go that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment