Wednesday, June 12, 2013

How much money has TI's lost to zappers thru theft, destruction of property and other means.


How much money has been stolen from TI's through robbery, manipulation, harassment, home invasion, destruction of property and other means,, as in lose,, through objects they broke, stole and destroyed. The perps set it up many times  they broke through manipulation. many of my favorite things. I hate you perps,,every one of you..


I bet if we could  add it all up it  would be quite a sum of money,I have heard many TI's complain of what has been broken, stolen and destroyed. 

 I hate perps(zappers) for what they have done to my life and now they are coupled with the police and the establishment,,when all this began for me the police  did not support the perps as they do now.  

Today I lost 20 dollars and it was a set up,, I believe so,,, The DMV registry of motor vehicles had all kinds of cops hanging around. .. One acted funny outside the RMV,, every time I looked at him he looked away, unusual,, it was just so obvious. 

 I was told I had to take the written test over and driving test. I kind of figured I would...I let my NH license go because I was so harassed,, just seeing the sun rise was important.. I,, many times did not think I would see the light of the next day, this is psychological torture, psychological breakdown,  something the perps do all the time to TI's.  

A car license did not seem important at the time and with many other things, the time frame is expanded so any benefits are lost,, also in this time frame much happened and they broke my ankle. :Laid up for a while. They threw me down the stairs.. Can I prove this,,nope but I know what these pulses can do.

 Thats why this phone number fiasco in the news is a great big joke to me,,, People have NO idea what the real capabilities of some of these devices are.. How total slavery is in their future, just like it has been in my life and I'm really sorry I could not stop it for me and I cannot stop it for you..

We live in a police state and you should figure our your role in that state, and I do not think that those people like Jeffrey Scahill  of Blackwater fame and his new book Dirty Wars and William Binney of NSA whistleblower fame have any idea about these pulsed weapons either.  I think they only see what they are involved in, not what I see and I hope they are not dumb enough to discredit what I see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment