Sunday, June 30, 2013

The gods that be

So the gods that be are angry with me,,

I'm getting my ass slammed, and my perps use stupid LICENSE PLATES TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME.. How is this done you ask? 

The car can be parked or a drive by, they do both.

Well you are triggered, it can be general , humorous or a threat.  Certain letters and numbers have meaning,,,for instance 4 refers to my family I live with, 9 is canine, and I am 54, or 46, s or c mean see, and T means town and L means leave. I have been seeing a lot of LV's lately.   Meaning they want me to leave town,, this is childish but effective.  These people are mentally ill.

 When the stupid childish locals want to get a message across they use this and it has been very very threatening as is the pulsing, they seem to go in cycles.  They hit you hard and then lay off, and let you rest and feel normal for a day or two or a week , then they make up some shit you do, or you try something else,, a walk or a ride on your bike and they slam you again. 

I also think this is synchronized with other Ti's,, I know 2  TI's in NY who are getting slammed as well. It may be others too.
Seems like I pissed off the powers that be, but I  give up on that theory, because they have been doing this so long it is their cycle. Not mine. I do not think it matters a rat's ass what I do , they just do what they do anyway. They just try to synchronize it with some behavior. Don't ask me why I do not know nor do I give a shit to speculate.  I have peeled back the skull of the rich and insane and all I find is insanity, torture and death.  That seems all these fucks have to offer. Good things are far and few between and used as a treat when they feel you have kissed their ass or feet enough or carried out your task , whatever that is, and did a good job..Fuck you, I hate your guts.

After all we are dealing with the real insane here. Real psychopaths. Those who have those weapons and devices feel they are gods, they can do anything and the real bad and sad part of that is they can. As long as they have the secrets to all these weaponry we are helpless. We can only fight back with low tech, but that might work as well. You know burn them out, use other means I will not mention here. 
One other thing this cycle seems to be triggered for me with my application to GAP.. (past post)  maybe GAP asked questions in all the right places. because this full story of my harassment is not here. I have left out a major component of names , those in power, and those who are major players in this story. They have these weapons and punish me when ever they feel necessary. So I do not mention them here..I think they are the one's who broke my grandson's arm.  I have been warned.


FRAZIER AND JARVIS

The other night I was HSS to watch this local program on politics, I have not watched this in a long time, it's a call in show.  Run by a Dick Jarvis, who was married to rep, Joyce Spiliotis who died last Nov.  her eulogy is on Dick's Facebook page,, Her last name is Burns which stunned me, for Scott Burns,  who worked for Eastman Gelatin was responsible for much of my harassment when all this started, , another log on the pile. Everyone in this town is connected and related in one way or another. 

Anway,, Frazier lives to my left,, he works for the local quarry. When I first moved here I was getting pulsed wicked, hit and tossed out of my bed. I thought I would be dead. I complained to Dick and he told me he sent the police to the residence and what he was told is that how I was being pulsed is because of a game, the pulsing stopped. This was my first inclination that the xbox or wii could be used in an other manner than a game and I have seen this happen. 

My other neighbor Cherie, jewish girl,, lots  of anxiety expels it through her chatter as is common with people put under stress. She has a back closed in porch and her TV, an old big one is on the corner of her porch, facing sideways to my house. I saw her son on it playing some game and the sparks from the TV were traveling out of  porch, to across the street to my house. Exactly where my bed is. I know these games run on microwave and after the pulse passes through the TV where does it go? Can it be intensified or manipulated or changed to become a device of harassment.  I stood for a few minutes and watched him play and the spark go across the street to my bedroom. I mentioned this to her, she said nothing and the next time I walked by her shades were drawn. I do not know if her shades were drawn for privacy or security or what. 

I do not know if she knew the capability of all this, I think she does, for the other night I was walking down our walk in front of her house and felt and saw a beam of energy,,,, aimed at,,, it looked like my neighbors house and my house. Or somewhere in between, as I looked up and saw it they shut it down so they were aware of my actions.  This came from Cherie's house. Her husband is a mechanical engineer and the guy next door is an electrical engineer, he works for the feds and David who lives up the street, is best friends with Jeremiah, (Cherie's husband) and David works for the city. So they do have the expertise and knowledge to create or convert some of these devices to weapons.
To bad I'm the target.

I think the killing of michael hastings scared much of the press/media,,, but they are part of the problem, they did not inform us of the weapons, they used them instead, they kept this secret. Now it may be to late, back in 97,,we still had a chance, maybe, but now,,, I wonder if we can go anywhere with this. Alda read in Ants talkshoe call not recorded,, 141846 last night, about our spying on everyone in Europe, no one is surprised this just makes it public,.. we may not have any friends,,,, welcome to my world.
My neighbors could of been my friends, but they hate me and are perps against me, maybe the rest of the world will do that to us, I hope not. Things are scary and crazy at this time. Lou Dobbs,,, has a list on his show about all the nasty derogatory names he could call President Obama... thats a first.



No comments:

Post a Comment