Friday, June 21, 2013

The last few days

My targeting has increased over the past couple of days and another TI, told me that all the perps are in assassination mode and I believe it.  She says her targeting has increased tremendously as has mine.


its been a interesting few days,,, pulsed in the Achilles heel, very very painful, my grandson is unwell anxiety ridden because he is targeted, they can pulse you fast and aim the pulse at your heart, this causes you to think your heart is racing, causing high anxiety. I always took my pulse so I realized that my heart was not racing, it was the appearance of it from the pulsing. Perp anxiety tactics...
He is firmly into it. also perp tactics. I told him how to use relaxation techniques and he listened. He looks pretty bad. 
I was woken up by a severe pulse to the head coming from Frank Anderson's direction, Rick Nelson has been driving by several times, for him to exit the circle is only 2-3 houses and the long way is by my house. He has been going by the long way for days, I saw him several times, always a bad sign.
We also got a letter,,hand delivered I might add for a tax bill excise for Bud's van and a water explanation, something about the EPA and how the last mayor screwed this present mayor. He was supposed to do something about the water system and did not he waited till he retired and left it in the lap of this mayor.. Or so the paper said. Something about our water system and a certain part of it was not installed or checked out.. The Mayor had to take out a bond to fix it. I think I am blamed for it, but many people have short memories, they do not remember only a few years ago, how the water always came out brown , stinky and foamy out of the faucet this was from Eastman Gelatin's manufacturing process in order to process bones for gelatin you have to boil them and the boiled bone's water was dumped back into the water system. At least this is speculation, but I feel it is true..The stink of the boiling was horrific and I lived up the street from it so I was subjected to the process all the time. Many fellow neighbors spoke to me about it wishing I would speak out to the city for them, not being brave enough or foolish enough themselves..Just fool me. I guess.
You could not drink the water, nor wash in the water , not bath in the water and when you HAD too, it left a stink on the skin and many times I HAD too, and many times I was concerned about how I smelled at work, When Torigian opened the water treatment plant, for we did need one desperately in 1997 it cleared up sorta. But as I stated part of the process was not completed. I am being blamed by this mayor for this completion of this undone process. Instead of blaming themselves,, I mean Torigian was in office for 23 years!  And finally he did something, he died shortly after.Bonfanti the next mayor ignored the problem and kicked the can down the road to our present mayor. So I am to blame.  I know we are being taxed for this I wonder how others are taxed as well.
 I went outside and walked over to the lake something I have not done in a long time and it was nice, saw a woodpecker and jeffrey schietroff saw me and checked me out, his old dad, is 83, he has got a zapper and it took me a while before I realized he did, not believing that he would do something like that, but that old fuck is a mean shit. Repurblican and mean to the bone though you would never think it  to talk to him. I finally caught him zapping me from his window. He knew it too, for after that whenever he saw me coming he hightailed it for home. I walk past his house to go to the store  on the back way and sometimes he is out on the back road doing stuff. After he zapped me real hard to the point he stopped me dead in my tracks,I looked up ,looked at his window and he was sliding something in his pocket. He hightails it for his house..

 I was stunned by the pulse, He stayed clear of me. He knows I know what he did.  Anyway his son Jeffrey was checking me out as I stood over by the lake and as I was checking out the trees having bought a tree book. He's a nasty fuck too, works for the feds, so it is said.

 He was sitting on his back deck one night when I walked by to go to the store and evidently disturbed him with his boyfriend, he shot me so hard through the head, I was stunned and stopped in my tracks, , he spoke to the man he was with,,,and they both went into the house....I didn't move for a while..He had his boyfriend over whenever his dad went to Penn, his mother was dying.
He also used to set up a snapper,,,I have decided to call this device a snapper because it snaps a sharp pulse of pure electricity like static at you..and this is what Jeffrey used to set out every night, he used to go out and pick up papers to pick it up in the morining ,but what he was really doing was picking up this snapper,,how do I know,,because one day he was doing it when I walked by and the damn thing,,snapped and hit me in the face from his hand,,,I was watching him as he walked up his walk,,he saw it too.He was surprised to see me as I walked around the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment