Thursday, July 11, 2013

Francisco Sousa

lives up the street,,, kinda stupid,,,definitely not a thinker,,very sympathetic  to Torigian's family,, he is Portuguese, and I think Torigian was part or whole Portuguese,,he lives next door to David Diachisin who has gone on vaca. He is one of the main perps on this street. Very loyal stupid dog to the Torigian family,  He's the meter reader. He started harassing me the minute I moved in..

,I saw this black vehicle drive by and zap the shit out of the house.... it was the same black vehicle parked outside his house today,,I wonder if it was his son.

Sousa zapped me from his front porch as I walked across the street to the lake,,,it was a red pulse that burned and had force,,,you figure it out..
So Sousa gets his own post and I will keep adding information here as I think of the past and it happens in the future/present,,,,,matter of fact each perp that I know, I will post their name and will get a separate page to add too as events occur.


Big news today,,,,Quebec train wreck and the Zimmerman trial and of course Alda's call on Talkshoe is always interesting,,,99521

No comments:

Post a Comment