Monday, July 15, 2013

Gov't weaponry

in t he past 16 years of being a TI,,several times my skull has been thinned.. from the back,,the bone has been thinned,,,I believe this is to make it easier to pulse the HSS(Past post)  and have the command or suggestions enter the primal brain,,this is your command center, the frontal brain is for upper thinking and the mid brain,,not so sure what it does.. but the primal is responsible for the show,,it is flight of fight,,breathing, eating, stuff like that.. so if someone can suggest to the primal brain,,(pb), what to do pne controls the individual. Especially if the ideology is kept to coincide with the subjects ideology at first ,and then evaluated for process, then one can branch out to other ideas.
I know my death squad tried many times to bring me to religion, by beating me and putting me in extremely stressful positions.  I still and will die am atheist,,,religion is all about control as is patriotism. Muslims and Germany as prime examples.

I think they are two of the biggest farces to be foisted on the human race going back to ancient times, the power handed down from one man to another.
So you see from the thinning of the skull one gains access to all controls.. I know when it is thinned it is a constant process and the snaps are constant, hitting the back of the head, they must be able to see my skull without skin or hair.  The snaps dissolves or blows away the bone. The back of my head is flat like Yaikus across the street, I wonder if he is a TI,,,I know he is a perp..his skull is super flat.I do not know if it is microwave or laser,,,I know the light seems to be bright white.I know laser comes in colors,, microwave?  That snap snap snap,,,Alda says she gets it all the time...I wonder if they are shaping her skull and if it has been done incrementally  or this is the first time..



No comments:

Post a Comment