Thursday, July 4, 2013

Through the wormhole and why I cannot put the article here

I was sent the program to watch " Through the Wormhole",, all about mind control, we as TI's know this science is so far advanced. It is even way beyond that is stated as  possible.

I could not add it here as it is copywrited and do not want anyone to distribute for any reason. Ok,, I understand you do not want this information disseminated. . Even if we need it  to inform others. May you not regret that decision when it comes your turn for mind control
.
Anyway it talks about mind control on a very basic level , still using MRI,,instead of handheld devices and so on and so on,,, all bullshit as we know. But at least they are sticking a pinkie toe out of the closet to inform, somewhat,,I am not impressed,,hear me guys,, you suck..

Talk to me I'll tell you what is going on ,,boots on the ground"  this is another Ventura bullshit thing.. so tired of the media crap. The media and corporation and the military already know how far advanced this stuff it, so there just trying to fuck with us, because as TI's we know too.The joke is on the public,, you know the great unwashed masses, the cattle, the uninformed,, the joke is on them, they are the only one's who don't know,,yet... and don't get it ,,,,Yet..I wonder how they will feel about this when it does all come out.. Of course it will be presented as benign... and lethal way downplayed as non existent as our lives will be.

Fuck you all.

bjg


No comments:

Post a Comment