Friday, January 31, 2014

A long week

Francisco sousa is pulsing my house as he leaves his every morning this morning it was 545 am.sounds like a gunshot going off. Le gault as well as Diachision is active,,, the cops came near the house this morning with sirens blazing and everything stopped ,,,for a while.
I have asked the Ti community for 2-5 thousand dollars, to buy a back scatter camera, so I can watch the perps and tape them and give folks evidence for court,,,but not one fuckiing asshole asked me about it or contributed,, so as far as I am concerned,,,fuck you
I believe that many Ti's are making money of this and want to keep this going,,, perps in sheep clothing. I listened to the woman's movement,, and how it started and the tactics they used,, It was very interesting..we Ti's are mostly women, but most are crazy in one way or the other...It is hard to herd cats.
I have a hard time myself  because of the pulsing to the head,,,I  have a hard time focusing and my memory sucks,, they hit my head  with a beam and it erases your thoughts as you think them,,, they have done this many times to me,,,

I hate their fucking guts and would tear them apart with my bare hands and tear their throats out with my teeth,,, if I could,,,,but the orders do not come from my neighborhood it comes from city hall,

one other thing,,,, I get a email from a couple of Peabody residences who are interested in what goes on in peabody,,, one guy John who edited the Peabody Patch,,, would not touch my story with a ten foot pole,,I told him what was going on,,,not a word,,, matter of fact he blocked me,,,,

 but yet he just lost his job,,,aaaaawwwwwww, as many editors have across the country have ,, media conglomeration, strikes again,,, He criticized the local rag,, Salem newspaper, and it is a bunch of bullshit.
 I sent a email to him via another person and told him,, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LOSE YOUR JOB,,, I LOST MINE BECAUSE OF SCOTT BURNS /EASTMAN GELATINE AND FORMER MAYOR TORIGIAN'S HARASSMENT,, HOW DOES IT FEEL.?

 I TOLD YOU ABOUT MY STORY AND YOU WOULDN'T TOUCH IT,,,
TO BAD SO SAD,,
FUCK YOU.
bjg...

No comments:

Post a Comment