Wednesday, February 26, 2014

One wonders

I woke up with my tooth killing me and I felt it and it was loose,,, a woman on the bus was talking to me and anyone who is chatty is immediately under suspicion, this is also how the perps communicate with me, this woman had no front teeth , very noticeable to me, because I am a dental hygienist. I was triggered to notice it and she glaring smiled twice at me. So tooth number one the tooth that they shot out the filling  #7 has some decay,,, I cannot afford to fix the tooth.  So it has decay.
The tooth in question is now loose.
 I have also seen several places the word foreclosure,,, eviction also,, so that is part of this as well , is it a threat,,, I certainly would say so..We shall see won't we.

I called Chris Ryder this morning to speak to him left my number and want him and the mayor to stop this harassment as they know all about it,,, now my phone is not working.
I guess I will have to go public and speak before the city council nad take out papers to sue the city..Frank Anderson ,,, and his son frankie and the LeGault have been enlisted to harass me this time...the kid is a real fucker and so aren't the LeGaults,,, they hate me because I am an Atheist and they are Catholics,,,you know ,,,cocksuckers. Real cocksuckers.. I will get Frankies photo and post it here..... bjg.

No comments:

Post a Comment