Saturday, February 8, 2014

Talkshoe call I was listening to/NSA/democracynow.org

I am listening to a Talkshoe Ti call and it is interesting. believe it or not...ffchs

He has a special guest tonight, I disagree with some of what he says ,, other things he is right on...speaking of blue light,,,How to see or not to see the blue pulses....he's a salesman,selling bullshit. They even played the heartstrings card,,for sympathy,I could say anything,  or ask anythiing,,,, as usual those who ask to many questions are muted.

He says some people can see it,the blue pulse, others cannot. He says it depends on the frequency. I can see it and have even poorly photographed it.  I know it is photographable and if my camera can pick it up,, then anyone else can see the blue pulses, same color as the Wii base unit...highest level of laser.Blue.
.
Now his call is going political religious,,, boring..this guys recommended this shielding blanket,,, John says his shielding is nickel and cu+?

Earlier this guy said a billboard,, the big ones they put on buildings and along side the road,,, they are attaching voice to skull,, speakers on top of buildings to target people walking by , this is ATC devices  Woody Norris,,, is creating a nightmare,,, hearing advertisements in your head whether you like it or not..He also noted one cannot complain about noise , there is no overt noise to complain about,, noise pollution.  You hear it in your head wether you like it or not.

The white supremacists is talking about gays,and  end times,, and all that crap and  this guy  is anti gay,,, Derrick is gay!! lol I wonder if Derrick is listening. The white supremacist has taken over Derricks call ,,, so funny.....they are on a anti Muslim kick.

He is talking about a blanket he bought and how they feel the radio frequencies hit it like rain,,some sort of a blocking radio frequency blanket,,, he did not say what it was made of ,, at least I did not hear that.,,,,.this blanket is 5 cents a square inch..Sean and Barbara
 it is not  a radio frequency I think it is static electricity,,thrown out in a spray,, used as a locator... I know Peabody police have this and they used it to locate me when It  was 3 am,, and I was in a dark dark parking lot,,, the book plant over on county road. they were across the way in the school parking lot.. lobbing this spray of static electricity at me,looking for me

 I stood behind a tree to hide and the tree absorbed the spark,,, the car did not , I do not know if it went through the car but I heard the sparks hit the car and it sounded like rain on the roof..it was not raining..

I do not think this was to harass, but a LOCATOR..I do not know how the perps received feedback.

Now he is talking about his head being turned against his will, because of endorphins,,,

my head is turned by being pulsed and they can use these forces to twist muscles,,turn my head..., they pulse my neck all the time,,, its a wonder I can lift my head,,,my muscles must be full of holes..it feels like it.  Lydia said they did this to her long ago.

I have often said this technology is way far advanced than most realize,but who are you going to complain too? So far advanced it sounds like a science fiction movie, but if they can think it,it has been said  they can and will make it.

 This program is covert , the gov't will not let this go public until 50 years when we, who have had these devices used on them are all dead. No evidence . No voices in protest.
listen to Democracynow.org this date,10 Feb.2014.

Death By Metadata: Jeremy Scahill & Glenn Greenwald Reveal NSA Role in Assassinations Overseas

http://www.democracynow.org/2014/2/10/death_by_metadata_jeremy_scahill_glenn








No comments:

Post a Comment