Monday, February 3, 2014

Today and the jewelry store

I went to the mall today,,not feeling well at all,,, tired,,, and I think I had a reaction to MSG when I had chinese food,,

but I went into this jewelry store,,, I wanted to get a longer chain ,, I have a silver shamrock and an M for memoir I wear... nice pieces,,, but the chains were not the quality I wanted,,, but they had a guys chain there that was nice,, not to expensive,,, so I bought it for my grandson for his bday coming up,,, but it was weird,,, the clerks were setting me up.

The boy brought all these chains and he had these two books of chains on the counter and he put one chain directly in front of me,, hidden by the book, one little movement and I could of snuck it in my hand,,, I am not a thief,,, I do not do childish things,,, and unknown to me, a clerk was behind me to my right watching me,, she would of seen any movement I made toward that chain,,,

I thought to myself,,, what a set up. I felt set up and I do not steal,,ever anything, if I cannot buy it,, unlike wall street I do not steal it..

I find that I get furious when people have stolen from me, so I do not do it to others,,, the golden rule is golden for a reason. I still remember my jacket stolen from the trolley, I still remember my camera set up by the local perp,,, stolen,,,
very few things have been stolen from me, but they still after years MAKE ME FUCKING BULLSHIT MAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment