Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Two videos that won't work

The top video that won't play ,I am walkiing home from the bus stop and was getting hit,,, a lot, so I turned aorund to film it and I can see several pulses coming my way,, they are only spritzes of light to others,,but this stuff burns,, kind of like a long distance static high intensity electricity.  There is one shot of the whole beam but you got to look close and ,,,these videos will not play.  so I have put them on my back up, for they play on my desktop,,, I can get pictures here , but it seems , one cannot put video..here at least successfully.. Oh well ..i shall leave them here anyway to show others I attempted to show what has been hitting me.. and this stuff goes through walls,, goes through anythinig for they hit me within my apt with this stuff as well.  The cars going by are on one of the main st. and it appears that a car parks across the street in the closed gas station , park and shoots from there, Rather than them driving by as they usually do.. Someone wanted me real bad,,, so much effort.bjg






No comments:

Post a Comment