Wednesday, March 19, 2014

IMPETIGO

Impetigo /ɪmpɨˈtɡ/ is a highly contagious bacterial skin infection most common among pre-school children.[1] People who play close contact sports such as rugby,American football and wrestling are also susceptible, regardless of age. Impetigo is not as common in adults. The name derives from the Latin impetere ("assail"). It is also known as school sores.[2]

This is what impetigo is,,I used to stay at motels when my targeting was severe to give my family a break and me too, so I wouldn't have to worry about them being hit by the pulses.  So I stayed up on RT1,,and that night was knocked out, how? I do not know, I do know a frequency can put you out as if in a coma, many TI's have been manipulated in this way. As I know I have as well.  Sleep is a big black hole no dreams, I woke up to my door being slammed shut, metal door , big noise.  I was very alarmed and went to the corridor of course I did not see anyone,,I was working at the time also. I went to the bath and on my face was a strange black dot, shiny like patent leather and big. About this size, a  bit bigger, . round, shiny, mid right cheek, next to my nose.

 Anyone would notice this on their cheek as I did. I tried scratching it off and it would not come off, it appeared as if it was glued. So with much effort I finally got it off. I did not keep it, at that time I did not really know what I was dealing with, so I let it go.  I had the worst case of impetigo you ever saw in your life,and it began in that spot and quickly spread to encompass my whole cheek. I was lucky to wear a mask at work,that covered it till I could get to my doctor.It was a mess,huge welts,oozing,crusty.The welts rose at least 1/4 inch above the skin.

It spread like wildfire, within two days that side of my face was covered, the pic in wikipedia does not show how severe my case was.At first I did not know what it was, to immediately go to a doc is not my modus operunda


I think this is called bacterial warfare.  This was at the time when Scott Burns ( who worked for EG) was sabotaging my work to force me out of my job.  This was only a small part of my day to day struggle to keep my head above water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment