Saturday, March 29, 2014

What am I going to do.?

I have no idea,,,maybe this is the final stage,, I was told years ago that I will end up my days living under a bridge, to commit suicide llike Johnson in "The Black Mass" all about Whitey Bulger and what he did to this state trooper,,, This guy lost everything,,EVERYTHING, the story stuck with me.
This is why I was made to buy that crossbow, the perps want some measure of evidence against me to rationalize my being forced to move... It always works that way,, they have to justify their actions. To whom or why I do not know..
I have a birthday next month,, the 12, I shall be 68,,,and would be in much better shape if not for the targeting, the constant beating every morning, the disruption of sleep,,,because they pound me while I am asleep,, just enough to keep our sleep disturbed..I had long suspected that, but the other night, they woke me just enough so that I knew what was going on..constant all night, just enough to disturb you.
I do not know what to do,,
Who do I blame,, Lehrer newshour, they are the madness behind all this, using me as a tool many times for their agenda,,they told me they blamed me for what happened, that is their justification for what they are doing now. But one thing I think we all realize,,,Bush would of taken that election away from Gore no matter what happened.
Cheney wanted that presidency,, for he was president in everything but name,,at least he will have his name as VP. But I am a good scapegoat. Tool, what ever you wish to call me..
so here I am, another anxiety ridden decision and talking to Kelly and Bud,,well they tried...but maybe not good enough...bjg.

No comments:

Post a Comment