Thursday, May 29, 2014

What data mining really is all about


I sent this to a city school committee member Dave McGeney, he went on " You make the call", a local CCTV cable TV program,I wanted to explain to him what data mining is all about,,I went in to his facebook page and dropped this off, I went back today to also give him a link to a film program about the koch brothers,, just a link and his site was closed down. Or made private,,face is doing stuff with privacy issues.I certainly hope it was not my fault that he went private,but you never know,,maybe I told him something he did not like or scared him,,,,he was here during Torigian's reign of terror. Maybe he liked Torigian and supported him. I do not know what went on there but I know YMTC,,aired his talk for three weeks a lot of people watch it. I know I like it..



I am writing this statement before you, to protest Common Core a program that many believe is dumbing down our school test system and that,,,,,, we do not need. I heard David McGeney on " our local cable channel "You make the call" I trust him, he sounds sincere in what he feels. enough to go before the public and inform them... that is why , I am here.In a later post I added a letter from Senator Warren on Common Core,it sounded positive. I will have to go and read about common core myself instead of listening to others,,maybe it is a good thing.  Or not...
I wish to add my opinion. having read Democracy in America and deTocqueville's statement : who rules the schools rules the nation" is important and we should not forget that...I know some states are playing with fire with Noah's ark being a reality and the world is only six thousand years old... but one must deal with that in an intelligent way.. to attack them is to attack their god and you will go no where with that.
Anyway what alarmed me when David stated He realized what data mining is all about. Meaning he had no idea what data mining entailed, so I thought I would inform him. Maybe it was a set up.?
I was data mined before becoming a targeted individual... the bad guys went in and data mined my medical, history, legal, financial, hospital,,, you name it they found out all about me...covertly before going overt and letting me know I was targeted,,, that is what common core did to students and their families....social security numbers were mentioned,and other information was taken that people did not want taken. so I am to understand..
I became alarmed when David stated the feds will control the school system, I have mixed feelings about that, they could take out some of the foolishness like the religious part of it,,,and initiate more science, etc, but I feel to keep the feds out of our lives to such a deep degree the schools should stay local...for as I said "Who rules the schools rules the nation" and we already have NSA in our pants..











This is what data mining is,,,one small for instance, they can access your computer through their computer and your doctors computer and change you meds,,, as well as your diagnosis to whatever they want...our local police can do this just as well. They went on my desk top and took a picture right off it, as I watched, as a person of interest. I have never seen the picture since,,having looked for it everywhere. It was the only picture I had of this person,, So you see what they can do,, when you are targeted as I was and much much more,, 
You have no idea....data mining is only the cherry on the cake... I also want to add one small thing, when Torigian and Eastman Gelatin went into my history they discovered I had been divorced under cruel and abusive treatment,,,, 
No fault divorce had not been invented yet.. 1977,,,Someone had to be the bad guy and since I left him, I was the bad guy.  They used it against me,, claiming I was a violent person under this program Operation Safe Home by HUD. That is how I was put on this program.
So you see that is data mining

1

No comments:

Post a Comment