Friday, June 20, 2014

27 April 13 jeremy scahill, forum at harvard, impressions

This post was erased...but I will try to recall it,,

Jeremy Scahill had a book session review at Harvard.  During the session I got a call from Alda in California,,I was downtown Boston. The audio and video stream was interrupted...she asked me to speak to one of the organizations people, so I did telling them what was going on,,

Eiffel in Paris ,yes france was also listening..I told them people I knew in Paris and Cal had the streaming interrupted, so they announced it over the mic they were working on it,,,it was reestablished and then broke again,,,so they fixed it again..success....I received several calls from Alda, it was kinda fun. distance means nothing to a cell phone.
I stood in line and spoke with Jeramy about "Blackwater " which I did read...I also asked for his email address...he travels around pushing his book..I cannot at this time remember it's name...will add later.

No comments:

Post a Comment