Friday, June 6, 2014

A slash of light across the house,1

The other night I went outside in the yard for some reason. I turned toward the house and there was this  strange bright white light right across the house,,, it was precisely in a horizontal beam.....I thought it real strange and then as I looked at it ,,it went out...
I believe this is the camera I see inside the house, this light goes through walls. Inside when it goes out it appears as if the room and the light within had dimmed,, it can be quite noticeable.Only in a couple of times have I been aware when they turned it on, I realize now they turn it on while I am awake,,but busy so I do not notice anything, concentrating on something else. but then when I relax they shut it down, the room dims perceptually.
This light came from the same side of the house my second main perp lives on David Diachision. This light was very noticeable on the outside......going in a horizontal high intensity white beam from one end of the house to the other, that means they are watching everyone inside. and this morning, I heard within the beam  I was feeling, a pressure, someone said fuck" in an angry, upset manner,,, as if  they discovered something broken and the vibration stopped,,,I know xbox kinect and xbox in general has enhanced features of the games it plays....so I think a controller could be placed on the floor and the game would play only hitting or enhancing to the  person who might live below , above or next door,,, wifi could enhance it and that is what I think happens here. Put on a timer,,, it is on a timer sometimes..

The game might be "Call of duty".  Or if you know anything about guitars,,, you could hitch a electric guitar up to the Internet,,as we now can,, and use the bass and vibrato to pump that in the computer and hook that up to an antenna..I think xbox kinect uses silent sound ..these are all things I am investigating.
When all this first started for me and I was getting hit with pulses so hard,, they came through the window down the stairs and through my door and hit me,,,I told an influential friend about what was going on, he called the police they investigated and he told me it was a game...A GAME. It stopped. So one wonders what is going on..I know my targeting is different than others,,no helos, no aircraft over the house,,,etc..so I do not mean to demean anyone else's experience or negate it,, I can only tell you what I think is happening to me and I think the reason our experiences are different is because they are testing for different actions...results. Personality traits endemic to our species...I also know you can d/l sounds to this device,, because after the coaches of the Little league went after me thanks to David whose son was on the league, they hit a ball with a metal bat and taped it and turned it way up this is how I woke up with that ringing in my head.The LL coaches were zapping me as I went by on a walk past the LL park,,until I took their pictures,, then they stopped , they had much to lost, many of the LL coaches are wealthy....much to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment