Thursday, June 26, 2014

ALDA/SUSAN/LYDIA

I was just in Alda's call and entered in chat and put in information about shielding,,, that works...infrared and thermal imaging,,,,it may not be what our perps use in every case but it might help,,,no one is paying attention to this,,,this is military grade stuff.....and no one gives a shit.....

 so susan told me she can't get rid of me,,,I was a pain in her ass....she did not ,,,or did know i was in chat,,,she did not know I was in chat  but alda could of emailed her..

.lydia was the one who called her that sorta crazy lady, on BeRationals taped call,

,,,not I,,,alda said I called susan crazy,,when I did not, I asked susan,, why her lawyer told her the only reason she did not go to jail is because she took the crazy test......I guess they think susan is crazy...she is sorta crazy...to find out the truth about stuff ,,well no one wants to really face the truth about themselves..its difficult...bjg

No comments:

Post a Comment