Monday, June 16, 2014

Easy day, bad last night

last night was bad,,,hit from all sides, pulsed and vibratory. it starts with a high intensity pulse, then the concentric rings hit you and that is the vibratory aspect of it, reminds me of ghostbusters 2 when the black man was in the way of the train in the tunnel. So what else is new.

But I got up and went to the veggie stand,,so lucky it is so near,, a short walk or a shorter bike ride,,summer squash, tomatoes, strawberries,,,pickle cukes.. all kinds of good stuff.......pricey though,

but I like to support local business as much as I can...the mall sucks much revenue out of Peabody and paying it back in taxes and of course the Internet does as well,,,with purchases online.

Since I changed banks that is good, my card is only an ATM card,,,makes it difficult to buy online...which is good, I have been trying to save for a long time,,,I would like to buy a pick up truck and would like to have my grandson drive around trash night to pick up whatever is thrown away,, one man's trash is another man's treasure and I would love to go back to yard sales again,,,,

I have found some pretty unique items in yard sales. little things mostly for the kitchen..Older tools that WORK and do a good job and are made well....
They don't make the old tools anymore the food industry does it for us,, what a waste.....Many of us have forgotten how to make things, how to use our hands,,,at the antique car show was a young man who made the most beautiful furniture you ever saw..from scratch ,,inlaid, pricey but made to last through generations. His name is Skillins fine furniture, Skillinsfurniturecompany.com  his motto, is "creating tomorrow's antiques."I was so impressed his furniture is inlaid and the ball and claw legs are hand carved......wonderful... I hope he is a success.


No comments:

Post a Comment