Friday, June 27, 2014

SENT TO THE FBI ON THIS DATE, IN THEIR TIP BOX


My neighbor has a pulsing device and back scatter camera,he and others use this EVERY DAY,,,EVERY FUCKING DAY,,,this is difficult to prove as I am sure you know. They are destroying my house with this and driving me and my family from our property. This is being done by a Rick Nelson,Franciso Souza, Chris Yaikus, and  David Diachision, this is a loose affiliation of people who live in this neighborhood who have decided I am persona non grata. The only thing unusual about this case is the use of DEW, (directed energy weapons),, but on your home page it is noted , it is a crime to aim a laser at a airplane,, is that not DEW??? Huh guys?,,but you only believe in the use and harassment when you want to, is that the problem? I would like you to investigate as I do not think I am long for this world if this continues.. they have turned me into a cripple as it is..

Thank you for your time in reading this,,may this never darken your door and if it does,,please think of apoligizing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment