Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tom Grelish 2

Tom  was a journalist  who supported me, and believed me when I told him about torigian,,,I went to visit him later and his wife told me not to come back he and she had lost quite a bit of revenue because of what  torigian had done to them, and somehow I got in the mix,,maybe he knew of Tom and I , because I did tell him my story..
,It explains this in my list post about Tom,,, how torigian went after his revenue.  He also destroyed the Trovis brothers lives as well. and Deborah Watman was the name of the woman who rented a house on the Trovis brothers land. They bought her off too, when Trovis and Watman lost in court..They took the money otherwise they would have nothing. She bought a house in N.H. on Walsh rd. Wakefield, near Lovell Lake ...I think she sold it,,, not sure...
 I bet if I explored his timeline I would find many more peoples lives he destroyed.

All for his legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment