Monday, July 7, 2014

pot and Torigian/kelly

I have been a targeted individulal for a long time, ever since the meeting with Torigian,,, my targeting started two weeks after our meeting with scott burns and danny mckenna being used to stay in the empty apt. upstairs,,
I tried to stop smoking pot,,knowing my perps would use it against me and they will.
Laurie Nelson Torigians daughter married Rick Nelson,,how funny his brother is a cop, this town is completly controlled by the powers that be,, Torigian put in place people only loyal to him,,relatives,,,and their relatives.. those whose jobs depended on Torigian, to ensure their loyalty.
Of course Torigian can have his mistress and destroy peoples lives using his power of state, thats ok, but to smoke a little weed or grow it for myself is not allowed.
Someone burnt one of my plants, just to make sure it is pot,,,the other night. Probably Paul.. his stake holding his tarp down flew up and the stake hit and broke my window...I told him about it, he knows we smoke pot and I saw the meter reader for the city discussing our pot plant last year with David Diachision..I took a picture of them talking,,,he was describing the size of the plant,,,I heard him and he pointed to one of Davids plants between him and Franciscos house,,,just about the same size...
These plants are mine,,so I can get through my day
I applied for certification calling several but was denied,,,I am not under the care of a psychiatrist,,,after the fiasco at Mass general HOspital,,I never want to see a shrink again.....and you have to have a history of anxiety,,,I have that but not documented,,, you only have to read my blog to see my anxiety about being targeted.....
Have Kelly apply...today...I will give her the phone numbers.......

No comments:

Post a Comment