Monday, August 18, 2014

18 August 14 james

They are playing with killing james,,, they can cure him of his addiction,,,instead they push him into it,,, he is so controlled by all this the heroin makes it easy to kill him too...Adam went to his  probation officer,,,and he asked how james was and adam started to cry,,for him to cry,,well he has the persona of a tough guy but he is not,,,,he quit school too,,,,why I do not know,,, I was a total bitch to keep danielle and kelly in school, maybe I did it wrong,,but I always wanted them to stay and go to school,,,Anyway james is working,,,he has money so he is spending it on heroin,,, that is his status right now...Adam is crying because he tried to wake james and could not,,he thought him dead,,dan said she had to take him to hospital twice,,,we all do not know what to do,,,,I take one hit,,,a puff off  a pope of pot once a day or twice at most and this is what I do...
but this heroin james is on is imposed as punishment to me for writing in the blog about my neighbors,,,so they are going to kill james,,,taking advantage of his heroin habit...I firmly believe this and do I think they are capable of doing this,,, your talking about the Torigians,,, I already know what these fuckers are capable of,,,,look at what they did to my life,,,and are still doing,,, this is the program folks,,,,basically these fuckers who own , these devices can do whatever they want with your life........

No comments:

Post a Comment