Friday, February 27, 2015

I tried

i did try, I did try to do something good, not perfect , but tried. I was concerned about the water, how terrible it was, I minded my own business no matter what David Diachision staes, he's a liar and s creepy coward.
I wanted to be a museum class painter, I had some talent but as all crafts and talents you gotta work on it.
I had few friends because I worked and had my hobbies and my family. That's all I needed.
I am a good person. And I don't deserve any of this hate , abuse , and manipulation. I know my social security will be compromised , the house taken that is already in the works. The minute I read that Nelson was ricks brother and second in command at the police dept well I knew. Margaret Warner is behind this as well, yes PBS , she's behind this , I think it was her who told me I would end up living under a bridge like Johnston in the book Black mass, I was reading it and evidently that caught her eye. I just bought the book s little while ago, manipulation to remind me of what was said a long time ago, I will end up living under a bridge and commit suicide like Johnston.
Jelly told me bud was over frank andersons house looking at it because there was steam coming from it . He was looking at it and that is the direction from whence this intense pulse came from. I don't know if Kelly knew or not it sounded like. She does not know what bud is up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment