Saturday, August 29, 2015

fire dept...

This is a picture of Rick Nelson, in the white shirt,, lives up the street and is the one responsible for much of my harassment he is married to Laura Torigian, Peters ugly daughter. He has driven by my house and pulsed it, been at market basket when I shopped,,told me I had no right to use the elderly bus to market basket,,,has harassed me several times throughout the town...Russ Lewis the tall guy in back was the firemen that came to my apt. and smelled the gas,,, and Ted Quinn the guy on the left I used to see him running and around the lake is the one who checked out Jake to see if he would defend me,, he started to bark at Ted when he started yelling at me, I had not idea what he was doing so it took me a while to figure it out,, and now that I know he is on the firedept it makes a great deal of sense...Fun anyway this picture I hope stays here as others have been removed,,, the papers I copied and put everywhere for my court case in Boston are all deleted......Anyway lets hope this stays put...I m going to print it out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment