Friday, February 12, 2016

Chris Yaikus's stepson, jeffrey Schietroff.

Chris Yaikus lives across the street having moved in a few years ago, bud and kelly wanted to buy that house , it is next door to the LeGaults.  Chris owns a audio and video store?,,, He  installs the equipment, ,,, he has ladders,  vans, work trucks,;picture below,, called creative video and audio,, a German friend of mine thought it funny he used the German K. he likens this technology tactics to Nazis.. I agree.
with logo,,, I put a picture on my Facebook page,,,of his vans.I have long thought I was hit with ACOUSTICS,,, I JUST KNEW IT,,  I was in bed and being hit incrementally and just perchance,, I moved my hand up and it hit a ball,, and bounced off my hand,,, nothing was there,,,, most people think it takes a lot of energy to disrupt the mind and body,, but if you think of what we are,, we are a low frequency, energy animal.. it does not take much energy to disrupt us.
 This acoustics I likened to being hit with a hockey puck,, evidently many of these people have them. Acoustics,, and here is ground zero for me,,

His stepson whom I now believe is 17,, last year he got his license,, so this would of been when he was 15. He used to hop the fence in the back a four foot fence, walk down between cherie house and her garage and acoustically pulse my bedroom it would be a straight shot,,, he would aim for the corner of the outside stairs,, I will add pic later.
my bed its just below the stairs...
I would get almost blown out of bed,, and Francisco sousa and son Kevin has the same thing,, only his is in his Suv,, and he rides by the house every morning to work at market basket,,, early.. very early...The security company men up the street at 20 St annes has the same thing only they arc it down the street,, last night they were pulsing the house and evidently must of hit Paul donavan house because I heard his dog barking at an unusual hour,, 2100, they pulsed through his house again...to get to me and it bothers the dogs,, cody was barking this morning as well at an unusual time.
Anyway has I have related this story ad nauseous,, I will do it again to keep it together.I always went out down on the back road to see who it was as I knew direction from the feel of it,,,
the person on the back road had on this distinct black and white outfit,,, I stood outside on our lawn and just watched as Chris the father was in his truck I could see his shadow and his exhaust....The kid came out of the house with the same black and white shirt jacket on,, same exact configuaration,,, he got in the truck and drove up the street on his way to school, they saw me as I saw them,, then one night I was being hit on the side of the head,, with this spark gap device,,, that shoots out a big intensity spark,, like a concentrated sparkler...it will come across the street and hit me,,, what I have on that attracts I know not, but I do attract it,,, as the incident with Jeffrey Schietroff proves..he planted this device in the leaves at the bottom of the fence,,, or thereabouts,,, maybe behind it,, but jeffrey used to go out every morning and pick up trash as cover , he also picked up his device,,, one morning unknown to him I had gone to 7-11 early for milk,, as I came around the fence to go to my house , he had cupped hands,, and as I passed behind him a good 15 feet, this spark flew out of his hands and hit me in the face, I was standing in front of a chain link  grounded fence. but yet the spark hit me ,,, so I must have a charge on my body somewhere,,, the neck is where that pulse ended up when I got hit on Forest st.. a few years earlier. I was traveling 35 almost to country road,, a pick up jumped in front of me,,, and slowed me down,, unknown to me was a pick up in back of me,,, they pulsed me through the car,,,, it hit my sternum,,, bounced to my clavicle and hit the back of my throat,,, I thought I was dead, I pulled over looking for book really thinking I was dead,,, and if this was death its very similar to when I was alive... amazing,, I looked down thinking of blood,,none..
so I think what they did was put something that could take a charge,,, and keep it,, for this stuff is attracted to me,,, all the time,,, sometimes they just send a spray but like the spark gap just a small high intensity spark,,
The Yaikus house used to set this device on their front steps,,Jeffrey did the same he would put this spark gap device on his front steps and it would fly across the street and hit me,,, same with Yaikus so one night I got up  to go investigate it,,, and just as I came around the corner of Stacia's shed...to his front door,,, his son was walking back into the house,,, and the spark gap device was gone,,no spark,  I know the people around me have through wall cameras... the have to hone in , to the target,, it may take a few times and adjustment but they do,,,,they can always find me,...


No comments:

Post a Comment