Thursday, May 5, 2016

A strange morning,,,5 May 16

yesterday I bought the Sugru,,, it has its faults,,not to perfection yet and cannot even state that for sure as I have not finished evaluating it yet....cords at least my cords bend,, so its drying on a bend,,I made a pot of coffee as usual,,,I filled the milk container almost full. more than usual.. I went to get my coffee and the pot felt very light,,,sometimes it has boiled away for some reason,,, and the milk seemed way down... How knows ,,not I,, just oberservations,,, as sherlock holmes stated ,,," Its all in the details"...ah yes my newest signature.....
I found a art deco bureau,,, and its 150 and transport home is 135,,,so 285,, yeah to me well worth it,,, a lovely piece,, he can deliver it tomorrow... its called waterfall its called,,,nice name too,,,,,” I never knew it had a name,, but such a beautiful piece...mothers day present,,,


75 +150=  
225
150 + 135= 285
save 60.00


for mothers day,,, so happy nice piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment