Tuesday, May 24, 2016

punishment

I was the one who told Clinton to send Elian Gonzales back to cuba,,, no one would believe me,,, and thats ok,,,i was friends with the people on the Lehrer news hour,,,, I started writing to them in 1993,,, and in 95 I went online which ruined everything,, the internet  is to quick to put deep thought into,, I mean really worry over an idea to try and figure out the unforeseen circumstances. but then we will have computers do it for us and our brains will rust,,, the machines will become conscious and take over the world .. ala Terminator,, as we trip right down the path,,, Right now WE are arming Vietnam,, ARMING VIETNAM, so they can stand off China’s aggression in the S. China sea.

It is amazing,,, how things within a few short years go topsy turvy,,,AMAZING...SOUNDS  good to me,,, we cannot afford to send people to China to fight directly and those that live their know about Japanese and Chines tyranny. Hell their all despotic crazy,,, look at Laos, Cambodia, N. Korea,, that will be on China’s side... holy shit,,,this is quite a war brewing,,, the Muslims think we are the enemy... I got news for them...Rule the world,, who wants to rule the world?  amazing.


One of the things that Judy, Margaret,,,Jim and the others didn’t understand,, was I was a mom,, first and foremost,,, since Danielle was born,, they always came first.. no matter what I did..(Danielle used to get puzzled by some of my actions,,, and then later when the plot had thickened and I got to what I wanted she saw the reason for my actions... it could of been anything) She would know what I am talking about...I remember her remarking on it once,,, she said,,, “Oh that’s why you did that.”!But that is why elaian was sent back to Cuba because of my suggestion.. They must of thought it good at the time,,, except for the Florida cubans,,, they were enraged at the time... but it did work out for the best,,, Cuba is now open,, and that give back to Cuba was a turning point. Things changed in attitude with Castro. from then on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment