Sunday, September 18, 2016

Ricky Nelson and Russ Lewis at marketbasket

I shopped at market basket for years always have,,, since I got married in 64..evidently Rick Nelson, ricky dick must of had someone follow me,,, I was looking at a national geographic magazine by the end of the drug aisle, when I got zapped in the face...I looked up and their was an open checkout,, so I walked over and much to my surprise,,, ricky Dick Nelson and Russ Lewis was standing there,,, Dickhead was in front of Lewis,,blocking my way,,, as Rich hurried out the door.. Lewis is the fireman who told the bug eyed fire chief that he could smell the gas in my apt he's like 6 foot 3 inches tall,,,the fire chief ignored him and told me if I called them again I would be arrested...I was afraid the place would blow up,,, so I never called again and eventually was forced out,, the chief knew all about it and played his part... this was a warning from Nelson,, that I was not to take the elderly bus to the market anymore,,, his wife Laura Torigan Nelson whom I think squelched off the taxpayers all her life,,,felt I did not deserve to use the service  because fuckhead Torigian had started the service in Peabody,, that may be true but Dukakis started the service in the state. Torigan just latched on ..If you speak out in this town against Torigian I guess your not eligible to partake of her services even if your seventy years old,,, son I think there is something else major going on here... of course there is the federal program against those who speak out,, you know dissidents, activists and whistleblowers.. but I think there is something else... You know about the toxic dump,, I know millions were saved by  Eastman Gelatin by burying that..

and right now I am worried about the water we are in a very very severe drought,, worse than I ever saw  it,,
but why the panic,, why the severe hostility about the toxic dump. what was the big issue about that and that included Torigian? one wonders..Anyway,,, I found out the name of the guy at market basket...Russ Lewis...a fireman...
I don't like people who think they own a town when daddy is a thug

No comments:

Post a Comment