Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Infragard and me

I feel upset at times this community dislikes me because i ask things like,,, How do you know yo are being given nanotechnology,,, you can't see it or feel it,,, so how do you know? its bullshit,,, morgellens the same,,,, its bullshit,,,
but Ive been fighting this war so long Im sure I have PTSD and Im worn out which is what is wanted,,, they wear you down,, but I'm not given any credit,,, for instance I coined the phrase ,,, The silent Holocaust" and then this woman threw me off this list because I said that,,, she feels it is hers and thats bullshit,,
then because I ask questions about credibility of assaults,,, I want definite proof of what is said and chemtrails,,, who cares,,, get the targeting to stop then work on chemtrails....its a distraction.
focus in, derricks call last night was good all about infragard,,, a non profit,,, that surprised me,,,
InfraGard is a non-profit organization serving as a public-private partnership between U.S. businesses and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The organization is an information sharing and analysis effort serving the interests, and combining the knowledge base of, a wide range of private sector and government members.[1] InfraGard is an association of individuals that facilitates information sharing and intelligence between businesses, academic institutions, state and local law enforcement agencies, and other participants dedicated to prevent hostile acts against the United States.[2] InfraGard's mutual nondisclosure agreements among its members (individuals) and the FBI promotes trusted discussions of vulnerabilities and solutions that companies and individuals may be hesitant to place in the public domain and provide access to additional threat information from the FBI.


this is from wikipedia
I've worked on fighting this shit for 21 years,,, and no one seems to give a shit,,,Ramola interviewed me but have not heard from her since,,,, she seemed amazed at my memory of all this , but its burned into my brain,,, I forget nothing,,, I do  not want to forget nothing,,,,I want this story told and told right from my perspective,,,you know,,, its gotta be told for future generations..and like the science fiction story,,, prison planet it has to be burnt in the consciousness of the future generations so they know what to look for when gov't get out of hand into a totalitarian state... so they can guard against it... guard against shit like infragard... brb  Infragard.org
well well well that was interesting and it seems that infragard fills the bill as far as the organization that is responsible for our targeting,,, terrorism is high on the list and we as targets are considered in the same class as terrorists. I saved all Anthony's or most all his emails that explains this all.


No comments:

Post a Comment