Saturday, April 8, 2017

letter peabody police, fire at water treatment plant.

i wrote this letter to the Peabody police chief griffon  5 April

Sent to local police Peabody police chief This may happen in Peabody's future , body cameras on police , and now I read it's also going to be a modified surveillance camera , and the I include the license plate readers , I read Peabody has those as well? I know that there is a control group of police officers in Boston doing just that . I have been hit with DEW constantly since 1997, my concern , I read a report a while ago that Radar using police officers are coming down with cancer . High incidence of cancer with the use of radar guns, the problem may have been fixed since that report but I have not heard it. I feel a prerequisite to purchase any electrical device is also handler protection. I have had cancer three times since the inception of DEW directed energy weapons being used on me, and acoustics that is weaponized is included in that group. I know an erection to a man is pretty much most important , man is built that way. What about cancer in the soft parts? I have also read that in Europe , wifi is taken out of the schools , female children are born with lifetime eggs , they fear malformed and retarded children because off the constant day to day exposure, the same with officers using these devices and perps , security, city maintenance using these devices and commercial companies using these devices are susceptible to radiation cellular, DNA destruction. Acoustic as well. So for the safety and health of officers and general population I would do some reading and be concerned , not only for others but yourself as well, we now live in a very heavy radio frequency , radar, microwave soup. Let us hope we survive it. Regards Barbara Guillette "The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you don't listen to it, you will never know what justice is."


the other day a cop showed up at my door ad wanted to talk to me,,, bud thought he was there for him,,,but no,, so the cop came down cellar and we talked he asked me if I knew the date,,

he asked me where i lived, I wasn't about to take him inside its all boxes thanks to Paula Mountain of Wenham housing, making me think I had and apartment., 

I said the 4th,, so I must of sent the above letter in earlier than the 4th,,, he then asked if I was alright and I asked him if he was here about my letter ,, He said no he had not read it,,, liar... he did because I started to explain it to him,, I said this is gonna be a long story and he left quickly I might add.. lol! before that his cell phone went off and he had it in his front pants pocket down by his balls,,,he hit it to silence it,,, I wonder if that was done on purpose as I mention erections in my letter... he was so cute through... what a cutie,,, if I was only fifty years younger.... oh well in my next life..!.

I also want to mention that the water treatment plant was burnt,,, so it is not in operation,,, it was a hot fire as well,,, a piece of the roof was there and it was charcoal... I heard the firetrucks but came back from my walk and didn't see them at my house,,,the pond curves so I would not of seen it from my area. but its under investigation....my friend nancy asked me if I knew anything about it,,, I said no,,, and I don't really know anything. I have thoughts but they are my very own and refuse to share them with anyone..I was on the talkshoe calls and this guy kept asking me what the water treatment plant had to do with me. It all ties in with Torigian.his legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment