Saturday, July 22, 2017

letters I wrote to Chief Griffin about targeting, I also added LeGaults name ,with a response from Cherie Rathbun

the letters did nothing

sent 20 July 2017, nothing has changed, I keep getting hit from the Knights of Columbus building, I forgot to add LeGaults name,, Matt LeGaults father died I believe this is the younger brother, Matt used to zap me also. His father Staunch Catholic,I'm an atheist reason enough to target me, I heard the brother is in Navel intelligence?
One side note, Paul Donovan next door, his son since Feb.2017, is now rookie on PPD. Stephanie Diachision grabbed him and spoke with him after we(Paul's  son) and I finished talking.

Dear Chief Griffin, 

I’m 71 years old I only have a few years left and would like to live them in peace. I know you stopped your officers from harassing me but the overall network continues . I wonder if you and others can stand up and have this stopped. The drive-by  and those pulses coming from either the knights of Columbus  building or the one next to it,, Can you have an officer park below my window for certification of this harassment. 
We both know what is being done is wrong, illegal, immoral , dangerous to the freedoms of our country. We both know this harassment destroys Life, many have committed suicide, liberty , I huddle in my room never knowing where the next blow will come from , and happiness, that has been a long time gone.  I was homeless for many years, living in my vehicle, they sabotaged and took that away and I am trying to save enough to buy a vehicle so that I can get away. 
Last night someone in this building yelled out,, using audiospotlight and stopped them from pulsing them. That is the tactic, to pulse those around the target so that many will turn against them..I moved from St. Annes Ave because of the constant harassment. because of the wishes of the Torigian family. Because my family wished it, I moved so that they could live in peace. I didn’t realize moving here on Main St. the harassment would be worse otherwise I would never of left. 

I fear I will be forced homeless again, is there anything yo can do for me.. park a police car, arrest those responsible. I know when this program first began the perps used to hide from the police but over time they , the police and perps have joined forces.  I don’t know why. 

Well enough  of my pleading,,, I hope help is forthcoming and if not,, well then I fear for this country;y for this targeting  has spread we do have a fairly large group of targets here in Ma. and I'm sure there are many who have not come forward out of fear. 
It spreads.  Mission creep?
I can only say thank you for your time
I hope you have a good day
regards
Barbara Guillette
PS last email..




letter no. 2. sent to Chief Griffin
I didn’t do anything,,, I objected to the golf course being built on our watershed.. that was it,, my name was listed I lost everything, now I’m being threatened by your PPD and PFD,, they think I had something to do with the water treatment plant,, why would I do that, when trying to save the water system was my first goal,,, your officers are using v2k audiospotlight to threaten me,, I am non violient, but I will not be quiet until your dept leaves me alone, they even forced me to move,, so I wrote on my FB page this following letter… it may sound cheeky to you but thats all I have left. please ask your officers to leave me alone,, I do not want to be forced homeless again . 

Regards Barbara Guillette
9782105061




ok PPD here's one for you ,,investigate my allegations, investigate the meeting, talk to Torigians staff and how I was threatened.
investigate how Torigian asked me where I lived and the weird reaction he gave me when I told him.
Investigate and question the two cops who saw the hole in my ceiling that the gas was pumped through!. (Morin or Marin, bald glasses and the premature white headed officer,)
investigate the fire chief who told me if I called them again he'd have me arrested, because he couldn't smell the gas but Russell Lewis could because the air had pushed the gas up, Lewis was and is about 6 feet 3 inches, he could smell it he said so twice but the chief chose to ignore him.
Find out the name of Torigians bodyguard/gofer at our meeting, he along with Jeffrey Grayson followed me to N.H. all the way zapping me. Breaking into the neighbor's cottage, interview the cottage owner ask her as I did if her cottage was broken into earlier that month. (Grayson works at Costco in Danvers)

Ask Stuart Cumins his role as my landlord and buddies with Torigian.

Ask Scott Burns who worked for Eastman Gelatin his harassment role at my work in Lawrence in a EG truck, how he forced me from my job,ask him about his Grand Canyon trip in his black van and following me there?

Ask maintenance at Crowninshield how they evict people what do they use? Acoustic and directed energy weapons and ,theft, harassment, Audiospotlight technology.

Ask Danny McKenna ( local druggie and dealer)about the empty apt over my bedroom that he worked from drilling a hole for the gas over my sleeping body. and the dents in my car he was responsible for. He also played a part in gassing me as did Wally Maintenance manager.
Ask Mary Kennedy who worked for Crowninshield her role in all this.

Ask the woman who rides in one of those little carts as resident at Crowninshield the warning she gave me, how Crowninshield attacks people.I chose to ignore, i didn't think possible.

Ask Rick and Laura Nelson how they pulsed my apt as the drove around the circle past my apt. on their way to work. 17 Griffin Rd.

Ask kevin Sousa how he did the same and his father threatened me.

Ask David Diachision his role how he sat in Babe Johanson's yard throwing pulses across Paul Donavan's house into my bedroom, hot burning, Ask Paul how he had to go out and yell at Sean and Jason who work for "on target security"to stop pulsing through his house several times, to get to me. Paul 's son is on the PPD. now, since Feb? He flipped.

Ask Frank Anderson how he pulsed me down the stairs from his upstairs bedroom window cutting open a big gash in my arm I carry the scar to this day.
Ask Jeffrey Schietroff his role in all this and what he did, and Cherie Rathbun her role with Steve Majur.
Ask Chris Yaikus his role and his step sons, their roles. He knows about Acoustics he installs commercial and residential sound systems. He knows all about directed energy acoustic weapons. I reported him to the police , they didn't do anything they were more interested in the DEW he had created.
Ask Dick Jarvis of my complaint to him and what was done with that. I know but you don't .

Well PPD that should start you off in the right direction.
Investigate all that, I'd be curious to find out what you come up with? But you won't, will you? Because you already know what's going on, you know tactics that were used against me are still being used today and your the tool for it. You won't because you knew what was going on but chose to do nothing because Torigian was your boss and Laura's brother in law is second in command at the PPD today, , so don't threaten me. Don't threaten me, if ill will comes to you or yours, I believe you deserve it and I'm not the only one this was done too. Great little racket. Gestapo.

Others were targeted as well. So you investigate the above and let me know what you come uo with. Meanwhile leave me to fuck alone and threaten someone else,, you seem to be good at that and when your done you think about what this city owes me I'd be curious.

I did my own investigation I always knew I'd make a better detective than a street cop, I knew this from when I worked on the SDPD in Ca. lets see what you come up with.. LOL
So when this is all investigated you get back to me OK, lets see how good you are?
That should keep you fatheads busy for a while. I wonder if you'll do as well as I.

Regards
Barbara Guillette

this was on Facebook,

Cheri Michelson-Rathbun Take my name out immediatly

LikeShow more reactions
Reply9 hrs
Barbara Guillette Why truth hurt,? what are you afraid of Cherie, you maligned my reputation enough with your big blabbing mouth, going around to each house blabbing away, helping David Diachision as a illegal legal consultant when i took him to court. I'm only asking the PPD to investigate what went on. Why not? I didn't malign your reputation like you did mine.

LikeShow more reactions
Reply6 hrs
Manage
Barbara Guillette Or help Steve Majur harass me. by the way how is your boyfriend steve?

LikeShow more reactions
Reply6 hrs
Manage
Cheri Michelson-Rathbun Please take my name down or again I'm getting my attorney involved it's slander

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1 hr
Manage
Barbara Guillette no its not slander you can't hide what you did, I'm only asking for an investigation , thats all. I have not said you did anything an investigation will prove either you did or didn't.

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1 hr
Manage
Barbara Guillette now stop bothering me

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1 hr
Manage
Cheri Michelson-Rathbun My heart breaks for you. Hope you get well you use to be s great lady

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1 hr
Manage

No comments:

Post a Comment