Saturday, September 30, 2017

65 Main St

I moved here a few mounths ago from 33 St annes my daughter's house... Both my daughter and bud  realized the truth about the perps... I finally convinced them that they existed, though they insisted thtey did not. and blamed me about it. I left hoping that when I left the perps would leave as well. Danielle last time I saw her stated that Kelly was feeling she was going insane,, and that sounds like they are still there or it could be bud gas lighting her. I wouldn't put it past him.
Yesterday I ran out of coffee beans,, I think the perp as gained access to my apt. matter of fact I know he or she has. and a favorite thing is to steal my coffeee beans which I grind here with my grinder. Yesterday I went to the bathroom and heard someone in the corridor, I think they gained access to my room while  on the toilet.. that is what is so self defeating about these weapons. mind control is all controlling. all defeating. they can run rings around a person even with a security system like I have. they shut the electricity off to the apt. they shut it off and then put it on again. I have not checked the alarm on my security system but I will as soon as I finish this write up.
last night I got popped in the chest again very bad, gagging and puking in a real strange way.. very painful.
The cops in Peabody,,, the peabody police have blamed me for the water treatment plant burning down. it really did burn up,, the whole roof, it was the build up of bird poop and the high intensity and they were high intensity halogen lights... they reached way beyond the fountain pool. it was wanted to light up the bridge area and the walk from the cemetery.  the kids like to congregate in this area and they did when the lights were out. so the lights were very high intensity. these big bright things that hurt the eyes to look at them. during the fire I was in bed for 11 days having been popped in the chest and that was horrible, coughing and puking .. it infected my chest. I could only get up to pee and most of the time, peed my bed because of the coughing. that was real fun. anyway the whole roof of the plant caught fire,, I only saw it by mistake as I was walking home from the store of fresh milk a week or so after the fire. but here is the kicker,,, the cops blamed me,, I think it happened in April.. I have no idea of the date, and that is as close as I get. I wore a bad band that said happy birthday on it, I wear it for the month of april. the cops think someone started the fire as a present to me, because of the writings I have put on my face page. the city called the FBI. I do't know what happened. but the cops blame me. and thats why they blame me,,, I hope the whole fucking city burns down. I heard there were 23 fires going off in the city and they blamed me for them.. it seems every day the EMT's or fire or cops go by my apt. with alarm blaring. I think the cops did it,,, why they need a reason for living. and to blame me for this is just another stupid perp tactic. always blame the target. well i think the fire dept did it like I said they killed two birds with one stone, blamed me and gave them a reason for existence and of course terrorism. They can report terrorism.  I hope I'm around next April to see what happens then..probably nothing, but if something happens they will blame me, I know the Knights of Columbus is offering a reward, they think someone tried to burn down their building. the cop who visited me told me someone tried to set fire to the place by putting newspaper in a sink and setting it on fire. to my way of thinking you put newspaper in the sink to put a fire out that is why I think this whole scenario is a false flag.
I also found out you can request what devices that the local police acquired from the feds for surveillance... the local cops will ignore my request but I think I will do it anyway. maybe ask the feds with FOIA...I will try to find the article and put it here.
Anyway I blame the local first responders for the wt fire.. I had nothing to do with it,,, but if I did I would never tell anyone ,, and be secretly glad about it,,, big.

No comments:

Post a Comment