Tuesday, November 14, 2017

14 Nov. 17 high intensity pulses 0637 16 main st. peabody ma.

I'm just wearing a sweatshirt,,, it's still just early fall it seems like, getting colder at night, last night it rained ad it looked like black ice.
last night was real bad,,, the house was hit with great intensity,, I got scared a couple of times,,,, I fight back to my perps and they were pulsing the apt. building someone yelled out for them to stop or something like that , then after that the heavy pulsing began one from a green vehicle I took a pic with my security camera waved at me. I was just wondering what was going on.
I wrote a letter to Kirk Wiebe he's a NSA whistleblower best buds with Bill Binney and asked him about targeting he has the presidents ear.. at this time,, nothing was said about targeting it is all political and they support trump. they think he is going to get rid of the senators like Mitch McConnell mcCain, and durban and one other I cannot remember his name. Drainig the swamp,,, I do not know why they hate these men or want to get rid of them,, longevity in congress? we also have a new FBI director,, I will mention his name here when I remember it.. He stated the FBI is worse than he thought..
Last night has me rattled it seemed like one of these horrific high intensity pulses hit the bathtub or something and bounced back down to the apt. below... the tubs are cast iron ,, I checked them out the other day. I have started doing what Mike M does and that is having a tape or youtube about gang stalking playin when I go out. I usually keep ear plugs in my laptop so as to not disturb anyone but may change that at decent house.
My landlords name is Mike Senn just learned that today. got to return package to owner.
I wrote this and posted this on my wall,
I'm innocent, I did nothing wrong, they are the hunters go after the drive=bys, they are the rich man's tool for whatever he wants. they hunt people for any reason or no reason. you believe me now, don't you what is god on in the county is a depopulation. program that means all of us they are nazis I'm out ahead of you in line, you must speak out if not we are all lost. barbara.

No comments:

Post a Comment