Tuesday, January 9, 2018

got pulsed by a cop as I walked home,,,strange things happened to me.

the halogen light bird poop,that caused the fire,sick 11 days
 heart attack of the fireman fighting the fire
and fire watershed, the hills were on fire  ,,

funding  from feds is reason why they blamed me  as terrorist.for the water treatment plant,,,
so the local first responders can get funding.
mike senn, jose, robert pierce, all perps in my building.
lost hygiene license and everything

police gained license plate readers
cameras
swat
rifles
vests
computers
dogs
drug enforced material
communication systems
new vehicles

it is very strange the drive bys have stopped pulsing the building, a young man downstairs asked , how I was, with is unusual no one talks to each other here, ,,, the targeting has not stopped for me I walked down to Stop and Shop for paper towels and some fruit and got pulsed on the way so the pulsing for me has not stopped but it has for the building. I'm glad for that. it gives me a rest from bing hit, but I think I will be forced out.
 its ok, I'll go no use staying here or fighting it, I finished my flyer and will have that made up . I think that was the purpose. or not. I don't have much money, and have no idea where to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment