Sunday, February 11, 2018

crazy

well that is how this program works this is how the zappers make money,, they pick out people and make them appear crazy, through their gang-stalking actions, they get paid for monitoring us,, they also need someone to monitor , so they creat the targets,, get it now,????, These ae not nice people these are monsters vultures picking the bones of people they wanna slow kill to keep the job going . I believe this is why we are not all dead yet.


That is why my friends in DC loved me I had common sense and they didn't, but I also was a mother and grandmother and they forgot that too. When we sent Elian Gonzales back to Cuba to be with his father he lived a charmed existence because of Castro. That was me because I was and am a parent, those in DC forgot that..and yeah it will be said this is all in my head,, nope I lived it,, I did live it, I also told them Saddahma should never of been killed he was the linchpin of the mideast. Big Bush and Cheney mistake opened a can of worms, but maybe the gov't wanted it that way, I never thought of that. To destroy the EU to keep Turkey from joining, and the Uk dropped out.... the US basically destroyed the EU according to Snowden's papers, on purpose because those in the US/NSA felt the EU was the biggest threat to our economic success. Maybe... I have to think about that,

No comments:

Post a Comment