Thursday, February 1, 2018

shot in the head

here is what happened. I was forced to move out of my daughters house. 65 Main St. peabody. 65 is the same number on my yahoo email. tomorrow.
the perps have hit the back of my ears,,, almost like a tire around it,,,around the back and now they are hitting it with pulses that are so painful it is excruciationg painful.  Always from the same direction here in this little room they come at me from four sides.... one on my let front from drive bys , on my right front it is from the cricket building and the left back is from 317 and the right back is from 307, so they pretty much got me covered, they are writing my neck all the time,, so that the chin swings up and to the left... causing much discomfort to say lease. Im always pulling my head back sharply to break the bond.I bought a neck brace,,, and wear that when it gets out of hand. and then I use davids cd,,, they evidently copied it and played it back to me... so they know I do that. with the cd,, but it does help... it really hurts when they twist my neck and they do it constantly, constantly.. and the muscles up the back of my head from above the scapula to the top of the back of my head is effected. the whole left side is in torment.
today I went out and bought these little colored fabric storage units ,, Im glad looks good, james is working on his truck getting it in shape. to get it registered. he only paid 400 for it but I think once he puts it all together he will have a nice truck... hopefully. working on tires and taillights. bondo and brakes,, the  guy who had it did not fix anything. so he's working hard on that.
My neck collar helps somewhat, they still try to twist my neck. but at least this keeps it more or less straight and you can't get away from them... paid telephone , rent, storage tomorrow , I have to balance the budget. Now after playing dave's cd the twisting has stopped and I can write without my neck being twisted. The cd seems to break the bond of ram,,, and I'm so grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment