Wednesday, July 18, 2018

As usual when the perps

are after me they go after my kids and sets  everyone off, danielle was screaming today because she has been a wacko ever  since she was a teen,,, she complains of the boys not having anger management but she has only to look at herself. I feel bad for  Aaliyah , hopefully she realizes her grandmother is a nut. Then I told Ali not to do this and Dan slammed on her breaks, she doesn't want anyone to know she's an asshole with temper problems. Most likely its Dan's natural inclination  and the perps.   Just got pulsed now I'm home and I'm sure it's the perps. They are laughing. These creeps don't care how the baby is effected, only how they enjoy it.I hope they are all dead in a plague. I got my fingers crossed. perps are to all die in a plague.

No comments:

Post a Comment