Wednesday, November 14, 2018

the maggot first responders, perps are at it again,,

the perps start around 0400 when the guy in 316 gets up to go to work, he no longer can park under my window with his sun roof which he used to set up a pulsar to hit me all night, straight shot, he saw me looking out my window at him through his sun roof as he finished up for the mornings assault. he has not parked there since, He does't want his car sabotaged. as the maggots are doing to james truck right now. his drivers side window.
they also have lost the  third apt. application I have done so I can get away from main st. harassment. someone does not want me to leave Peabody and move away, i was told I will be homeless and live under a bridge and commit suicide.that will be imposed
had a bad day at the ipswich housing authority, got there late,,, I had called twice to tell her I would be late and she knows I have transport trouble not being allowed to own a car of my own... maggots are busy,
the lock on my door was tampered with to make the slide bold easier to open so they can come in while I seep having been sleep deprived for a week before.
i'm going to write FOIAS TO ALL THREE APT, I WAS REFUSED ,,, JUST TO DOCUMENT IT

No comments:

Post a Comment