Sunday, January 27, 2019

27 Sunday 2019 poopsie's bday party

I went to Aalyeahs birthday party it was  at plaster fun time and I was surprised the kids enjoyed it and got to take home whatever they picked to paint. , we brought the food pizza and cake, soda very simple but nice and the kids had a great time. Adam picked out Rupunzel the top princess at this time ,,, and painted her , Poopsie came along and started painting with James and I of course she didn't follow protocol being to she's only in her second year. I love her so dearly and boys as well Jill and devin,
.. and look what she has learned to walk and talk ,,a long time in the animal world maybe this long pregnancy and infant hood, led to our intelligence. or so they say we are intelligent...now AI that's intelligence it's all about memory. and recall. I cane home and more markings on Poospsie picture,,, and the shamrocks below the boys pictures are not where they were, veiled threats,,, little things only you wold notice. Is how it is done...what can I do...I have sacrificed so much in the past. trying to alert anyone of what is going on,,,A silent holocaust. I have sacrificed much over the past 25 years , it feels like centuries,,,, it's time other sacrificed, Frank next door said  he has had this bird for 20 years, I guess he does not want to fight this fight but to go along with what the other perps are doing to me,,, for his bird..well lets hope he does not regret that position. I hope he does... I'm worried about the boys they sabotaged Jame's truck and do't let them move my coach here. I miss my coach and chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment