Tuesday, November 30, 2021

funerals have gone up 700% so don't die now, or that inheritance your children expect will go to bury you.

 Can you imagine so my funeral pyre in a rowboat pulled to sea burning and that is my funeral... I am of Viking blood,, through my mother being red , The vikings introduced red hair to the Irish are small and dark, black hair,,, big difference in height skinny ugly aristocrats,  like Charles I mean Charles you got admit you are not a handsome man,,,but elegant , I think you look elegant and don't let it go to your head. We just had a new country created declaring their independence from the Queen, they are now a democracy.. I do not wish to name but the announcement is in the news right now, exciting, for us who believe in democracy and for those of us who believe in freedom.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment