Sunday, March 24, 2013

my neighbor,,, father and son

I live across the street from this father and son, when I first moved here I guess the father was interested in me in a romantic way , he asked the girl next door,, our gossip  of the street to intercede on his behalf,,They became fast friends because she gossiped with him and paid attention to him and he liked that,

I was not interested in him having put that part of my life behind me, besides he smelled, I don't think a shower or bath was high on his list. Even his car stunk...not that he offered me many rides.. I made friends with his son Jeff who also was part of my group of environmentalist..

 Blair the father had 3 fender benders in a row and I suggested to Jeff he should take his keys before he killed himself. The father is 83 ish and maybe older.  He said no, he would wait till he got into an accident, now I'm sorry but I think what he hit would be important like another car full of people, so the son made me realize it was none of my business, and that is their choice, not mine, I did my duty. ,,,but he seems to be OK,,, No more accidents that I know of and Blair seemed to rub out and correct any marks on his van, I do not know if the son knew about all of them.

But this is not what I wanted to talk about. the son is gay and when his father went to Penn to attend to a relatives funeral  he had his boyfriend over and I do not mind gay people .. I mind perps and the son  ,,one night,,no moon,, I was walking up to the store and went through the back road, which the opening is right beside the father's  side of his house, he has a deck there. I could not see who was there but heard voices but kept walking and I got shot so hard in the side of my head, I almost passed out and  the son had gotten  up and the shot came from exactly where he was, then he told his friend to come on and go in the house.

I was hit so hard I froze in my steps.   This is the first suspected incident..  there were many others ,but always a doubt, I just had a hard time believing it,,, till one incident. I was walking by the gossips garage and got shot real hard in the chest,,,I mean a show stopper, and the angle was wrong for it to have come from her house,,,,, I thought it came from the gossips son who came out of the house at the moment, but the angle again was wrong...It appeared to come from in front of me, from the father's house.
I wanted to see if it came from the father's  house, I was riding my bike and pulled a fast turn as I drove by and the father was standing in the window,,,,,exactly from where the last hard shot to the chest angle came from ,,, He saw me looking at him and put whatever he had in his pocket. I have been hit from this house many many times, but failed to believe it, I have been hit so many times real hard from this house, I have finally been convinced that much of the DEW has come from this direction. this house.

I also know the son works for the feds, he has access easily to these weapons,,why this father is after me is a longer story and will add that story in short bursts to my blog as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment