Sunday, March 24, 2013

NRA

I was a member of the NRA,, I enjoyed it, always had weapons,,, after I got married, had a sweet 22 rifle , and when on the police, used a 6-inch 38, 12 gauge shotgun, m-16 in the military and a 45. Tried various other guns as well.

Today ,,, watching The McLaughlin Group,,, one of the speakers from this magazine (U.S. News and World Report) talked about his front page,,,it said,,," Shame on you U.S".. I guess the gun control issue was taken out of a bill. I normally would think assault rifles ban would be a good thing, but knowing what I know...

 Knowing the weapons used, DEW, directed energy weapons and the capabilities of these weapons is incredible. And as my blog increases I will note the capabilities of these weapons that I have been subjected too.  I have already spoken about 2 used on the plane blog, and will tell about more as time goes on and you will fully understand why we should stay fully armed.

 I would of preferred to stay armed but when they put me in this program they got rid of all my weapons.  I had a sweet hunting bow, in N.H. I had a 2inch 38, which my stupid sister in law turned in, I had hid it  in the cabin and they went looking for it. I left it in N.H. , it was registered there,she said something strange she said the gun when she turned it in was not registered, I registered it. Fuck you Norma.
Those in power knew they were going to put me in Peabody,,I was always told that "this began in Peabody and this will end in Peabody" how sad for me. To be buried in the same fucking town as Torigian, That makes my stomach turn. I hate that bastard,I wish he never died, I wish he was still alive so I could punch that old fucker in the face that would make me happy. I don't mind his objection to my dissent, but to ruin my life over this, to quash my dissent, to drive me out of my apt. and my job, to destroy my credibility,  well he deserves a good punch in the face and I sure wish it had been me.  I wish you were alive Torigian because if anyone deserved it , you did, and do. You mean rotten prick.

No comments:

Post a Comment