Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pastor Vissor

I can't believe I am giving spaee on my blog to this yutz , Pastor Vissor, he hates Jewish people, blacks and is a white supremacist. He does have one good point , he feels women and men are equal. I do not think that is true and I will talk about why in another blog statement of why I think woman are superior.

 We spoke of religion, he could quote from the bible as many of them can, twisting in the wind, he was somewhat surprising in his knowledge and he quoted scripture to back him up, they always do. One thing these people forget is that this book was written 2000 years ago, Another time, another culture, another life. Life was very small then , travel was a burden, life was indeed hard. You ate frugally, you lived poorly that was the norm. Famine, and other natural disasters were common.

The Romans from what I understand brought much civilization to the area,,public baths, the Colosseum, and other cultural episodes.  Death lived at your door,,every day, not only from others , but disease and famine lived next door as well.

I just wanted to put my thoughts about women's dress here the Abbya, the long fully covered garment women in the Mideast still to this day wear.. You see I do not think this started out as a religious thing as the head scarf also.. Many people do not realize what these garments are for, as in the turban for the men, The flowing garments are for coolness and the turban can be unwrapped and used as protection from the sandstorm and as protection from the sun.  The same with the Abbya,,,I bet women centuries ago discovered that the sun burned their skin and turned it into leather.  As with many women who want to be beautiful for their husbands , covering up was a learned trait from their mothers.. The sun is not friendly to our skin sometimes, that is why we have Melanin and constant exposure brings this to the surface for protection against the sun. Cancer is another bad trait the sun bestows on us.

 Vissor stated he has never seen a person white who will turn black and that is true, we are also controlled by our billions of years of genetics and when we split off when we traveled we also changed as a race,  as the  birds Darwin spoke of in the Galapagos islands. The became different species over time and breeding with other birds of the same root became for some impossible. The birds had adapted to their environment.  In reality becoming a distinct breed. Related but distinct.

That is one thing we all forget,, our environment shapes us and the conservation of energy. The birds grew long beaks to ingest nectar from the available food source, those with the longest beaks survived and got longer. Others died out.. They became a different breed.

One other aside is that man's hands end at his crotch ,,now why is that ,because he needs the help to procreate it is not mistake that this is where his hands end up,,both male and female and as nature is good at this  conservation of energy, If the arm was longer it would be difficult to breed and would be wasteful. The length of our arm is as it should be from nature's point of view as the length of the bird's beak,, all is for survival.

The deep melanin , black people have is for one reason and one reason only ,, sun protection and this was built up over billions of years..and yes we all do come from Africa, not the mideast as he would wish us too. The Leakey's proved that with their discoveries of our heritage.

Vissor also felt angry because he blamed crime on 80% of blacks, but you vissor if you start off by having nothing, and the only way to get something, to live for survival is to steal, you will. No matter what race, As I stated to you on my call, in the 30's men and women of color had homes, were married, went to church had good lives, to have a baby out of wedlock was a shame and not to many women would step over that line, white or black, and if they did and were caught they married. Or went away and gave up the child for adoption. It was a sad situation for all, that is why things changed.

In the 30's things started to change,,, we were sending jobs overseas , we started with Japan especially after WW2, cheaper , the Japanese were cheap labor and our corporations made a killing in profit, Of course those who had jobs in the manufacturing base here in the U.S. lost their jobs here and many blacks were kept down because of their race and could go no higher than this level of income.

 Poverty can be used as a weapon as I have learned as a Ti. So the women to survive went on welfare, the state insisted the men leave and she was left to raise her children by herself, an outnumbered (usually )task.  Let me tell you it was no fun running after two wild childs. They obeyed me but no one else and when my back was turned,,well I shudder to think what they did.

So now we pay the price of all those children raised by one parent, for a couple of generations. Pretty hard to work and come home and be all to your kids when your exhausted.  So the break up of these homes was created by our economy and our prisons are hosting these children today of what happened back then. Teaching them even more things they should not learn.


So vissor stop hating these people for things that are beyond their control, this happened in Russia and China as well ,,after Stalin who ruled with an iron fist corruption ruled the Russian land,, because the people were deprived, life was one big steal, You lived by what you stole,, after Russian collapsed it was a nightmare, China is still like that too. When you have a good life,,all that you NEED, You don't have to steal, do you, but when others have food and clothing and everyone  looks down on you for your life,, it is easy to say " well these people are not to be tolerated"

I learned a lot as a child when I was young from black people, compassion and how to nurse my children, that my not sound like a big deal to you , cuz your stupid, but I wanted the healthiest start for my kids and this was most natural, at the time no one was breast feeding in my world,,, Everyone did bottle, I had to fight the hospital, my stupid husband and family to do what I knew in my gut was right for my children. I saw a black women who was mother to my best friend and admire her to this day, for breast feeding her child. I thought it wonderful and do to this day as well.

This also is to Teaidaho whom I also think is turning or is racist,,, when vissor was on my show and we had a dialogue as with all people like this ,,they wind up and he was winding up, when he said the word nigger, I blocked him, Teaidaho pointed this out to me at the point when I blocked vissor. He felt that vissor should of been allowed to use the word, but Vissor had been winding up for at least ten minutes before the use of the word and I knew it would only go downhill from there. So I muted him.

 Tea felt I was unreasonable for doing that and pointed out it was at that specific word that I did mute him. Yes for he was on a rant and was not going to let him go there. I have several black friends on these calls,,,Tex and Renata and could be many others for one cannot tell color through the calls, and I do not want them to be offended by this man Vissor.   If one dislikes a person or a  trait, one can avoid it, I don't believe in spewing hatred with it. Why bother with the hatred if it only breeds contempt for the hater.
Vissor also hates Jews ,,I think it is jealousy of their success as a people. I think these are the reasons why, the Jewish people  long ago saw the value of education, the children go to good schools, and the Ashkenazi Jews have a genius gene endemic to this group. I think he hates Jews because he thinks they steal too? Not to sure about that one. Or is he borrowing Hitlers  hatred of the Jews which was only an economic ploy as well, the Jews were a very wealthy part of the population, educated then as now and Hitler wanted their money.. simple as that, Henry the eight, did the same thing, he got mad at the Catholic  Church because they would not give him a divorce and he was broke and needed the money.  So he destroyed the church and stole all their funds. Always follow the money.

Years ago men would drop down in lower economic areas to marry, and raise the level of the lower or low class. This was acceptable until women became part of the upper class as well , then the men married within their class no longer dipping down and rejuvenating the lower classes economically. In other words the lower class was being dumbed down both economically and genetically.

But not all, I have always been poor will probably without a doubt die poor, but consider myself a pretty smart cookie in some areas, not all , just some. That is why I agree with affirmative action,,, give them a chance, those deprived, they will rise with the tide. the Jews knew this long ago with education , that is why many doctors are Jewish, wealthy, wall street. It's where your interests lie and if you don't have the marbles to go with the game, well genetic plays a huge role as well.
vissor feels the Jews killed his Jesus and that is so,, Jesus was Jewish as we all forget but know, He was condemned by his priests.  One thing vissor forgets is that without his death their would of been not impossible resurrection which is what the whole catholic Protestant religious thing is all about,, Jesus did the only thing man could not do, and that was rise from the dead. Without his death there would of been no resurrection so stop blaming the Jews for his death, they did you a favor, they gave you someone to rant about.
I personally am an atheist, I went on a quest for ten years reading here and there about religous things and came out an atheist,,, finding much religion as bullshit, these religions were written by men for men, All the laws and rules are from one viewpoint the male viewpoint, it is nothing really in that book for me as a women. Very little, we are handmaidens, receptacle for sperm or mothers. I did all of that and found it the biggest "sin " of all, boringggg. I got tired of being a support system so the stupid testosterone driven boys could go out and play while I made their lives that much easier.
regards
memoir















No comments:

Post a Comment