Sunday, April 7, 2013

I'm a Whistleblower too, I blew the whistle on EG

Today on my friend Renata's call she had this farmer Percy Schmeiser, who is a whistleblower,  who   spoke out about Monsanto and the tactics they are using against him and his wife.  He fought them in court and won, this was in Canada, now he is traveling all around the world helping others fight this scourge,,,to control our seeds and our food supply.

I had read this stated about the Monsanto case,,, that this is setting precedent for the genome project and it's patent for our body and cell parts.  How can you own a body gene,,, how can Monsanto own part of the genetic makeup of plants. well folks it is happening as we speak,,, below is his links if you want to or can help.

 I spoke out against a corporation  Eastman Gelatin , about a golf course being built over a toxic dump,   and lost much of my life..so I know of what he speaks. They did not use high or low tech devices against this farmer,, he did not speak of it, but we understood as Ti" s all the tactics that Monsanto used against this farmer and his family all to well.
I honor him and thank him for his effort and sacrifice. You shall from this day forward always be in my thoughts.
regards
mem


Percy Schmeiser. Email: www.percyschmeiser.com

http://shiftfrequency.com/comprehensive-list-of-gmo-products/






No comments:

Post a Comment