Wednesday, April 17, 2013

THE GLASS BOX/another device

I occasionally stayed at motels or hotels when the pulsing on the House became to intense.   Just to give my kids and myself a break, it took a while for the perps to set  up ,so I had some free time from being blasted.
I stayed at the motel over at Denny's on Endicott st. over by the malls in Danvers,local and cheap. Sunshine something or other.   It had a row of rooms all the way down on one side and a row of rooms on the other side of the wall.  The perps took the one opposite my room.  That night as I got in bed and settled,,

 this fucking boom box,,of silent sound went off right where the top of my head was.   Intense pulses and I have long thought that the HSS, hypersonic silent sounds , collimated pulses can and is used as a weapon.

All night. In the morning  I was in bed planning on sleeping late because I had little sleep that night, some asshole turned on his car outside my  room and my air conditioner sucked in the fumes,,I went outside and a station wagon was parked in front of my room and in it was a quilt folded in two around with the glass box in the middle. 

 I stood and stared at the box for a while getting a good look. It was either clear plexi-glass or glass,,,18 inches long and about 8inches wide and about 8 inches tall. It appeared to sit on a wood base, but not sure about that. It was sitting in the middle of a quilt and the top half was pulled back and what appeared to be on either end of the mechanical/electrical apparatus  was two poles, a north and south, and from what I have read and saw that day, i think this built up energy on one pole and was released  and the energy went to the other pole and created a EMP  waveform..

I think this is what I was feeling all night and it was concentrated at the top of my head.  Just then a young man came to the station wagon, it seemed he was talking to someone in the next unit to me and asked me what I was doing I chewed him out for the fumes and went back into my room, when I left they were gone.
end of the glass box.

No comments:

Post a Comment