Friday, May 31, 2013

Derrick and FFCHS

I spoke with L.T . of FFCHs and had suggested to her a good idea, I had suggested to her we get together and buy a backscatter camera, she said it was a good idea but no further mention of this from her. Even though I did ask again. plainly clearly.

I am stating this here for I hope she does not give that idea to FFCHS,, they have gone to the otherworldly area, at least this is what Derrick has stated, recently. That this is not technology but it is otherworldly. He also wants to be the Julian Assange of the TI world. I have only seen one good thing that Derricks call has done, it has put me in connection with people who are like minded to me. Technology based. So that is a good thing..Thank you Derrick. His call was so fruity and all these women on their whining. I became disgusted with everyone, it was the same shit every week. So I left and started my own call. As Chuck suggested, Alda too. Her call is  very successful and very good.  She is working on increasing her numbers. She is much admired and respected for her knowledge. call # 99521.

One wonders where one's ideas go, anyway I made the offer to her it is in my emails. I guess I will post it here, I will ask her permission to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment