Friday, May 31, 2013

The Russians are here

I read an article about insurance fraud,,new age insurance fraud.. a insurance policy can be taken out on other people,,, unknown to that person. The person is not notified. I do not know if this is possible in all states.  I know this can be done in Ma. I have friends working on this to see if policies have been taken out on TI's I know and others know.

I have heard DEW  directed energy weapons are used to kill them off within a period of time,, I say six months.
I have heard the Russian Mob is behind this, this is sheer speculation. No proof, but I do  know that  people are being killed by Dew, I know my  health has been  compromised over the past few years especially the last one by DEW, but I know who is doing my harassment and they all lead back to my local city hall, so it seems many different groups have their hands in this pie for many different reasons. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment