Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Enemies of the state

David Shurter sent me this link,Thank you David,, I can add a couple of names to the list,,,

Theresa Mello, who lived next door to me our bedrooms were back to back our beds on the same wall.  A duplex.

One night I was trying to sleep and a frequency hit me,,, constant and it suppressed my breathing. I have some other documentation that this can happen which I will add here at a later date

Mrs Mello was older and not of ill health, but older.. she was taken out that night in an ambulance and she died in the hospital. I , being younger and stronger fought off the suppression and lived. I wonder who was lucky.
My former husband Donald was hit in the head with a laser, it gave the appearance of a stroke. He died. I was told what happened HSS. communicator.

This link is quite telling,,, a not uncommon occurrence in all of our history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PHMZ5sR5BcY#at=84

No comments:

Post a Comment